March 11, 2011

Warning, This Might Be Gross

A Fun Fact and Get To Know Caboose

My cat goes to the bathroom in the toilet! No litter box exists in my house! How awesome is that?!

When I got my cat, I knew I wanted to try and toilet train him because the stereotype I had of cat owners is that they always smelled, or stunk rather, like their cat. Cat owner's houses always smell gross; as soon as you walk into their house it stinks like a litter box. There is cat hair all over the house and the person's clothes. I could go on and on. While this isn't really true, its what I thought was true. I think because I'm more of a dog person too. The only reason I have a cat is because I can't have dogs in my apartment building. Regardless of why I got my Caboose in the first place, I love him tons and he makes me so happy.

Back to the reason for this post...he's toilet trained. I realize you may never read this again but I'm willing to accept that (no one reads this thing anyways). If you've never seen a cat go to the bathroom on a toilet before, behold!


I know, I know. Just look away if you can't handle it. You're lucky I took the picture with my phone with its poor photo quality.

We endured a few obstacles throughout the training process, and sometimes still do, but I think its totally worth it. I don't have to scoop poop or pee on a daily basis! How can you dislike that?! I guess I'll spare any more details.

If you want to learn how just google "how to toilet train a cat" and you'll figure out pretty much everything you need to know from there. Good luck to you! Keep up the good work Caboose!

Pssst... If you're so outraged by this grossness, what would you like to read about instead? Ideas are welcome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment