April 18, 2011

Cateye Brain

What a weekend! I have so much to share. I don't even know where to start. I guess I'll just skip to today and share the other fun things when I'm at my own computer. I decided to take today off and stay at my parents' house for an extra day because the next few weekends are going to include a lot of coming home (as in to my parents' house) and traveling, and I wanted to start it out nice and slow without having to rush around every weekend.

Let's go back two years to Christmas 2009. My sisters and I got an odometer computer for our dad to use on his bicycle because he rides it all the time in the summer and never knows exactly how far he goes. Well this sweet puppy tells you distance, time and speed, among other things. Fast forward to today - we finally installed it!

It started out as this with parts and plastic pieces all over the place. I kind of felt bad for my dad because he was about to take his bike out for a spin when I suggested we install this baby. When I looked at the directions it was a bit overwhelming.


And ended with one happy dad and me pretty dang excited too. Yep, I took the bike around the block just to see how sweet it is. Never fear, it didn't take as long as I thought it would to install. Joy!

Cateye CC-RD100N
Dad's out for a spin now. I hope it works for the whole trip and hundreds more!

No comments:

Post a Comment