April 01, 2011

Oops

I realize its the last day of March and I have no finished project. No worries! Its in the making and is almost done! Its the sweater for Luke's sister I told you about in my last post. I'm excited to share it but you can't see it until its all finished. I know, you can't wait, I'm sure.

In other news, I think Spring is here! For real this time. Or nearly for real. I guess it there is still a chance for snow a few nights this weekend but I'm optimistic we will only have rain.

In honor of Spring and the coming warm, summer days, wouldn't it be nice to be here?

 
 Don't worry, I'll answer. Yes! Ahh, fishing and relaxing together with those you love and enjoy.

All in all, March was a good month. Now, for the crazy rollercoaster April and May will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment