April 05, 2011

Spring Cleaning and News!

Oy, it seems I've been on cleaning overload tonight. Its totally not even true though.

I cleaned the bathtub - it had a gross ring around the bottom. Think The Cat in the Hat Comes Back by Dr. Seuss.

Source

Yep, the gross ring was pink, just like it is in this book. I thought it would never come clean but with just enough elbow grease it came just clean enough. Clean enough for me, for now, that is.

I did some laundry and vaccumed, which doesn't really count as cleaning because I guess I do these on a regular basis. I also cleaned out my closet a little and pulled out some clothes to sell on eBay or at a garage sale, or maybe even donate. It feels so good to get rid of things like this sometimes. Although, I did it a couple times this winter and now feel like my closet is in pretty slim pickings now. Hmm...the rememdy I see here is only to go shopping! Another day. I have more cleaning and work to do.

Why so much cleaning you ask? Well... Eeee! I guess I can break it to you. Luke is moving to town! Not just to town but to my actual apartment! Our adventures of living in opposite ends of Wisconsin will no longer exist separately in approximately three weeks. Oh the joys. And the changes! Yikes. It is going to be a difficult task for me, I will boldly proclaim any time you ask, but its going to be worth it. (Difficult for me only because I think I can be bossy (ok, I know I can because my family tells me all the time) and I like to be in control. Living with someone will take away a lot of that control. I'm willing to give up some of that, don't get me wrong! There will just be some adjusting. Perfectly fine.) It will be nice to see Luke for more than two to three days at a time.

So until he is here for g-o-o-d I have more cleaning and reorganizing to do. Yay me. Yay us.

No comments:

Post a Comment