June 19, 2011

UK Edition: Weekend Recap Preview

Eeee! We went to York and Knaresborough (in England, you know, part of the United Kingdom?) this weekend and I took over 400 pictures! How crazy, right?! I'm so excited to edit them just a bit (but not much because even after a quick run through to correct the pictures' orientation I think they are awesome!) and show you parts of the day. Can you tell I am excited?!

I was supposed to go to bed two hours ago, which is only 10:00 pm but it was a long day and I'm exhausted, but couldn't resist sharing this one picture with you. I took it at the end of the day when I'm pretty sure I was going to start to get crabby if we had to walk much further and was hungry.



Isn't it beautiful?! I could look at it all day. The only thing I did to edit it was run a boost action on it, which adds crispness and I think adds a bit of contrast. Regardless, the original isn't much different than this one.

Look forward to a post about the weekend! I'm hoping to put it together in the next couple of days! Pardon the excitement, I just can't help it. And trust me, if I could I would tone it down a bit.

Lots of love to all! Again, happy Father's day to all the wonderful dads and grandpas out there! That means you too Grandpa R. :)

Good night world.

No comments:

Post a Comment